Setting a goal is easy. Following through is the challenge.
Consider this commitment training!
Participate in my cbd syrup effects and experience the benefits and win real money for free, motivation and progress of committing yourself to a small physical and nutritional goal each month that online casino deutschland by day into a huge accomplishment by month’s end!
Remember: Pay attention to your body! If you feel any discomfort or pain during exercise, stop immediately. Any exercise holds an element of risk if undertaken without supervision. These exercises are recommendations only and are performed at your own risk.
Thanks for accepting the challenge & GOOD LUCK!
FITNESS CHALLENGE: Mt. Climbers!
Explanation & rules:
- There are 3 levels to choose from, depending upon your fitness level & ability:
- Level #1 = 20 sec
- Level #2 = 40 sec
- Level #3 = 1 min
- On August 1, commit to the challenge and choose a level. Then post this on the Monthly Challenge Facebook group page. Research shows you will be more likely to accomplish any goal if you share it with others!
- You must complete Mt. Climbers EVERY day. This is a DAILY challenge so you cannot skip today and do double the following day.
- Your decision on your level should be based on 2 factors: your fitness level AND your ability to commit yourself to the amount! Challenge yourself, BUT do not set yourself up for failure by over-committing.
- You can progress to the next level during the challenge if it gets too easy, but once you decide to progress, you must stick to the new level.
- Mt. Climbers must be completed non-stop and unbroken. In other words, you cannot perform Mt. Climbers for 30 sec, rest a minute, then complete 30 sec. Commit to a level and push yourself! You will not see any cardio gains if you break them up.
- See below for explanation and how to perform a mt. climber.
NUTRITION CHALLENGE: Avoid distracted eating!
Explanation & rules:
- For at least one meal a day, do not eat while: watching TV, on the computer, talking on phone, texting, emailing, Facebooking, or while reading.
- Distracted eating can lead to weight gain due to inability to judge fullness or calories consumed.
- Learn to be present and re-connect with the experience of eating.
How To Do A Mt. Climber:
- Place yourself in the basic push-up/plank position with your arms in line with your chest and your legs extended outward.
- Weight should be on the balls of your feet.
- Quickly bring one leg forward to the outside of the elbow on the same side, then return back to its original position.
- Repeat the motion, alternating one leg forward and one leg back.
- Check out video here.
Things to Remember:
- Hold your head up during the back and forth leg movements.
- Inhale and exhale steadily during while completed Mt. Climbers.
- Keep abs tight and hips low, similar to plank position, throughout the movement.