What is “Wellness Coaching”?
Coaching is, to quote W. Timothy Gallwey, “the art of creating an environment, through conversation and a way of being, that facilitates the process by which a person can move toward desired goals in a fulfilling manner”.
Wellness Coaching is a vehicle for assisting people to achieve a higher level of both physical and mental well-being. Wellness coaches help people reach their best health and well-being. Wellness coaches are collaborative and co-creative partners in clients’ journeys to reach their online casino deutschland and goals. They are trained to help clients develop and implement personal wellness plans by:
- accepting and meeting clients where they are today
- asking clients to take charge
- guiding clients in doing the mindful thinking and doing work that builds confidence
- helping clients define a higher purpose for wellness and uncover our natural impulse to be well
- helping clients tap into our innate fighting spirit
- addressing mental and physical health together
- helping clients draw a personal wellness blueprint
- helping clients set realistic goals; small victories lay the foundation for self-efficacy
- harnessing the strengths clients need to overcome our obstacles
- helping clients view obstacles as opportunities to learn and grow
- helping clients build a support team
- inspiring and challenging clients to go beyond what they would do alone
Still curious about Wellness Coaching? Check out: “How A Wellness Coach Can Help Your Life“.