Tips for a Great Boot Camp!
Here are a few suggestions to make your Boot Camp experience the best possible!
- Drink at least 8 to 10 (8 oz) glasses of water daily.
- Get to bed early. Rest is important!
- For the AM classes, I suggest you wake at least 30 min prior to class and have a small snack such as a banana, a cup of oatmeal, a handful of almonds or an energy bar. Experiment and find what works best for you!
- Arrive 5 minutes early so we’re headed outside promptly at the start of class.
- Be sure to bring water. Many boot campers invest in a pair of workout gloves to protect their hands on the pavement. Sweat towels & mats will be provided.
- Dress appropriately for the weather. This is especially important during the cooler months.
- Keep a fitness journal or log. Each month, we will complete a fitness test workout. We will also complete various timed workouts throughout the month. This is a way for you to track your progress while you work through the boot camp program.
- HAVE FUN!